Remember that having a GTIN can help your goods be found more easily. When using search engines like Google, some users will key in a product’s ISBN, UPC, or EAN. Looking for that specific product is crucial to some people, and it can be a deal-breaker before making a purchase. A GTIN on your product listings can help you rank higher in search engines. It can assist you in attracting traffic from customers who are ready to buy. As a result, your conversion rates may improve.
Remember that having a GTIN can help your goods be found more easily. When using search engines like Google, some users will key in a product’s ISBN, UPC, or EAN. Looking for that specific product is crucial to some people, and it can be a deal-breaker before making a purchase. A GTIN on your product listings can aid your search engine optimization. If you want to know more about zonbase and upc visit the below link:
Having a team of professionals check over your listings can be really beneficial when it comes to product listing optimization. Access to third-party software that can aid you in creating fantastic listings is also beneficial. With its Listify tool, Zonbase can assist you in determining the optimal keywords to utilize in your product listings. If you don’t want to do your own product listings, Zonbase offers a service called Listing Optimizer. This service provides you with a team of seasoned Zonbase experts who will list your products for you.
Things to consider before getting a waiver
Check to see if you are eligible for an exemption before requesting one. Here are some examples of when you might be eligible for an Amazon GTIN exemption:
- You wish to sell products that don’t come with a default GTIN from the manufacturer or publisher.
- You’re a manufacturer or publisher, but your items don’t yet have a bar code.
- You want to start selling products like small car parts, nails, screws, and accessories that don’t have a GTIN.
- You’re combining many products into a single bundle pack.
When will the Amazon GTIN exemption be available?
A seller may ask for an exemption in the following circumstances:
- The maker, brand, or publisher of the products you want to sell does not provide a GTIN. Handmade or private label products, for example.
- You are the manufacturer, brand, or publisher, and the products you wish to sell don’t have barcodes. Handmade or private-label products, for instance.
- You’re going to list product parts that don’t have a GTIN.
- You want to sell a package that contains several products. Consider a set that includes a drawing pad and water colors.
- The vendor is selling a one-of-a-kind or custom-made item.
A list of brands that require a GTIN to list their items on Amazon has been supplied. GTIN exemptions are not accessible for products under these names because they have already provided GS1 certified barcodes for their products. Your listing will be suppressed if you list products under these brands without a GTIN.